At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. We help people solve problems in moments that matter.
Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Strategize, design, build, harden, and maintain the core infrastructure used to operate our machine learning platform and lifecycle
- Be part of the senior team responsible for defining our technology strategy, roadmap and priorities for our organization
- Manage the automation of every aspect of our infrastructure to remove as much as possible any human intervention
- Keep existing base infrastructure running smoothly
- Drive and promote protocols on production readiness and operational excellence
- Partner with product engineering teams to debug production outages and carry out action items to improve the reliability of those systems
- Lead design reviews and production reviews for new features, products, or pieces of infrastructure
- Plan for the growth of Talkdesk's infrastructure
- MLOps experience in a high data volume environment, 5+ years, enterprise-level company preferred
- MLOps or Senior Site Reliability Engineering leadership experience in a software engineering organization with several stakeholders
- Experience with Operation Processes implementing ITSM tools and workflows for incident response, change and problem management.
- Experience monitoring model performance in production
- Experience with data lake platforms such as Databricks or Snowflake
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems / Terraform
- Ability to identify time consuming and error prone manual tasks and then manage the building of a tooling to automate them
- Understand large-scale complex systems from a reliability perspective
- Ability to identify root causes of instability in a large-scale distributed system, across stacks
- Hold yourself and others around you to high standards when working with production
- Experience with cloud-based solutions such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in a SaaS environment with technologies such as Docker, Consul, Vault, Jenkins, Concourse, Prometheus, Nexus
- Experience with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Operational knowledge with various data stores such as MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Experience with configuration management software such as Ansible or Chef
- Knowledge of security controls and frameworks from standards such as SOC2, ISO, GDPR, FedRAMP, etc.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.