At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Talkdesk is searching for a qualified Salesforce Administrator to join our Business Systems team. This is a remote, work-from-home position. You will work closely with our business systems team and partners within each department at Talkdesk to build and support our Salesforce ecosystem.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support for 500+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new objects and fields, and other routine tasks
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, and validation rules
- Document customizations made in Salesforce
- Build and support data processes that will be used across the organization
- Work with leadership to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support additional business processes or functionality
- Assist in the development of training curriculum for users
- Work directly with stakeholders and development team to plan and implement solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with Salesforce.com
- Solid understanding of sales, marketing, and customer support processes
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
A stand-out candidate will also:
- Have experience working with Salesforce CPQ and Communities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- Be Salesforce certified
- Demonstrate ability to understand and articulate complex processes
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.