At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Manage several key components of the partner program across all partnerships including campaigns, reporting and budgets.
- Support Marketing in tracking and measuring success of partner events including cost, ROI and follow-up with attendees.
- Document and maintain processes specific to partner operations and partner programs in alignment with Partner Program Director and business partners.
- Work cross functionally across sales, business systems, product and opps to identify opportunities for improvement and provide voice of the partner organization in company changes.
- Maintain partner portal content and manage partner journeys including developing journeys as defined by Partner Program Director, assigning journeys and measuring partner journey success.
- Implement and track standards for partner success and key results / metrics to be used for both internal and external partnership reporting.
- Identify enhancements to internal processes for tracking, managing and reporting partners activity.
- Support Channel Operations Business Partners in enhancing & documenting processes specific to their individual aligned organizations.
- Guiding the Partnerships team and other internal Talkdesk teams by building and refining scalable and repeatable partnership onboarding & enablement processes, playbooks, training and associated materials.
- Experience actively managing or supporting an existing Partner Program preferably in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives involving partners to deliver results
- Ability to think horizontally across many partners and their needs and strategically translate those needs into a programmatic approach.
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented. Does not let details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Flexibility/ adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Comfortable in an ambiguous, fast-paced and high growth start-up environment
- BSc/BA in business management or a relevant field or relevant experience
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.