At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Work directly with the Executive to support their day-to-day business needs
- Oversee all personal scheduling activities
- Be the point of contact between the Executive and others
- Prepare internal- and external-facing documents and deliverables
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, offsites, events and all-hands
- Arrange executive travel (domestic and international)
- Place orders on behalf of the Executive
- Coordinate deliveries
- Special projects and errands, as needed
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and professionalism
- 5+ years of Executive Operations experience within a hyper-growth organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tech savvy including experience working with Google (G-Suite) applications
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule
- Self-starter who is organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player - always willing to jump in when needed
- Ability to prioritize and appropriately schedule assignments or tasks to meet established deadlines
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.