At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Responsible for sales incentives and partner payments
- Commissions calculation and financial records (Supporting a sales team 150+ in size with personalized compensation plans)
- Cost and cash analysis
- Assist in implementing new commission software
- Educational degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- 2+ years of experience with Commissions or FP&A background
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Experience with Xactly or other commission software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle tough conversations regarding compensation in a professional and confident manner
- Open-minded, positive, and keen to learn
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.