The Accounts Payable Manager will report directly to the Sr. Director of Accounting. You will be responsible for managing all vendor relationships, vendor related processes, and overseeing the company’s expense reimbursement processes.
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Manage accounts payable using Coupa and Netsuite
- Handle accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyze processes and seek to implement best practices
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- Establish and maintain relationships with Talkdesk employees using vendor product
- Ensure bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner, following company policies
- Process transactions and perform accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling outstanding accounts payable
- Drive improvements to the close process through automation
- Assist in monthly cash reporting and forecasting
- Assist the accounting team through successful annual financial audits
- Ad hoc projects, as deemed necessary
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with an Accounting emphasis preferred; CPA preferred
- Experience with Coupa strongly preferred
- Accounts payable experience as a public company
- 5+ years in a corporate accounts payable capacity, SaaS experience, public company experience, global accounts payable exposure
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to express complex issues and recommendations to Finance leaders
- Excellent conflict management skills at all levels in the organization as well as an effective and resilient stress manager
- Demonstrated experience with monthly and quarterly close
- Desire to take complete ownership of accounts payable, with an ability to design process that can scale
- Proactive, independent, accountable, and responsible – must be eager to drive best practices, initiatives, and continuous process improvement
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.