The Talent Operations Analyst function is a supportive but strategic function to the Talent organization. This individual will streamline our reporting function to scale with the business.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. We’re looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey.
- Act as primary Technical Data Analytics consultant for the global Talent Acquisition Team
- Identifies meaningful patterns in the data to support decision making, predict values alignment, potential level of performance
- Conduct analyses and manage strategic projects on recruiting, onboarding, employee experience
- Use Greenhouse, Bamboo, potential dashboarding solutions, and Culture Amp to develop scalable reports, dashboards, and tools
- Own creation and analysis of all people surveys - candidate experience survey, hiring manager survey
- Empower business stakeholders across the company with specifically requested reports for their teams with information and insights to improve recruiting process globally
- Identify, test, and iterate ways to improve KPIs and processes across our team
- Own Quarterly metrics review with talent leaders and with global talent team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excel expert
- Experience conducting advanced statistical and modeling techniques with large, integrated data sets
- Experience with dashboarding solutions (Tableau, Looker etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources preferred
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse ideal
- Fast-growing startup experience preferred
- Excellent analytical/quantitative skills and the proven ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in a demanding and high-performing work environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.