At Talkdesk, we are the disruptors of an antiquated multi-billion dollar industry. Our born cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With more than 50% of our headcount dedicated to research and development (R&D), we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our solutions have been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester, and Forbes as being on the bleeding-edge. Our fast-paced environment allows those who are gritty, driven and opportunistic to thrive. If you want to join a hyper-growth company impacting an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
- You will be responsible for leading a team that develops and executes on go-to-market strategies with business partners to increase market penetration. These business partners include master/sub agencies, resellers, global solution integrators, strategic cloud partners, and AppConnect partners.
- This individual must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to influence multiple stakeholders to support Talkdesk’s global channels and alliances sales strategy. You will drive that strategy by building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, finance, professional services, support, sales, marketing, and others. You will co-develop a shared vision with these teams and influence all stakeholder groups as a change agent.
- Each pillar of our Global Alliances has different needs, capabilities, and tenure. You will work with leadership for each of these teams to identify, build, and deliver processes and programs that elevate each based on their focus areas for growth. These programs include enablement and training, technical environment setup and maintenance, use case development, co-solutioning for new GTM offerings, partner infrastructure, partner feedback and more. You will work alongside leadership to prioritize these programs to drive performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- In this role you will build a team to internalize the Talkdesk vision, solution set, product roadmap, and go-to-market activities while effectively communicating these to our partner constituents.
- You will lead with metric-driven analysis leveraging CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish baselines, KPIs, resource allocations, and business insights.
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business challenges and/or initiatives into partnerships.
- Industry Expertise: proven experience cultivating strategic relationships with global and regional channels in the general SaaS industry.
- Technical Aptitude: ability to understand multiple on prem and cloud solutions and articulate how Talkdesk solutions and those systems can compliment, integrate, or replace their current technology stack to various stakeholders at any level of understanding.
- Results Driven: a demonstrated ability to drive significant growth through channel partnerships with a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes via an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Urgency: high energy with a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Self Enabler and Learner: you have and curate a broad knowledge of relevant technology and partnership trends.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your positioning when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself, your team, and your partners to become experts.
- 3-5 years of experience in leading Solutions Engineering teams or similar role
- 2-4 years of experience in the Contact Center Solution space
- Travel requirement: up to 30%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.