At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with our entire Channel network of Master/Sub Agents, Resellers, Strategic Alliance Partners, and ISV Partners to deliver consistent experiences that are aligned to and in support of Talkdesk’s sales efforts
- Engage with and support business partners across significant and complex product and project areas.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Talkdesk and with Channel account teams and senior-level executives.
- Provide guidance and consulting for new and existing Channel partners, helping drive performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Support implementation of Talkdesk Channel go-to-market strategies.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines.
- Develop and deliver educational training for our Channel in conjunction with our internal teams in Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments.
- Take ownership of the technical relationship with our Channel to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our Channel
- Responsible for all current and roadmapped technical solutions along with competitive differentiators for the Talkdesk Channel onboarding cycle including ongoing maintenance of Channel knowledge to accurately represent and promote Talkdesk.
- Conduct technical solution demonstrations and develop materials necessary to accelerate Channel and customer acquisition
- Responsible for representing Talkdesk at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- Recommend Talkdesk partner infrastructure improvements (e.g., partner portal, marketing collateral, etc) as Channel needs dictate
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Must be willing to travel
What you will bring:
- 4-8+ years of Partner Channel experience as an SE for a CRM, hosted contact center, VoIP/Telecommunications company or similar technology
- Must be successful selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market executives, and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution
- Familiarity with Master and Sub Agencies in the CCaaS / UCaaS space is a plus
- B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Broad understanding of the contact or call center market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence is a plus
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.