At Talkdesk, we are the disruptors of an antiquated multi-billion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With more than 50% of our headcount dedicated to research and development (R&D), we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our software has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester, and Forbes as being on the bleeding-edge. Our fast-paced environment allows those who are gritty, driven and opportunistic to thrive. Our intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success, empowering them to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper-growth company impacting an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
- Develop trust with client leadership to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success.
- Work with prospects to determine needs identification and map our solution to their pain points.
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs.
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- Conduct engaging demos of feature enhancements for new and existing customers.
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests.
- 1-3 years of experience in leading Sales Engineering team, as a member of the Sales leadership
- A proven track record of managing and delivering IT projects for enterprise companies.
- Complete KPI management and methodology optimization
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- Ability to communicate and manage escalations and maintain C-level relationships
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand progressive technology
- 2-4 years of experience in the Contact Center Solution space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.