We are looking for a dynamic leader to drive the next exciting phase of our growth as a Director of Sales in the Mountain West Region. You must be able to facilitate pipeline growth, bookings performance, and forecasting accuracy for a field sales team responsible for delivering growth in the region. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building high performance teams, cultivating top talent, and building relationships with prospective Enterprise clients. This is a rewarding opportunity where you will work with the Region Vice President of Sales Mountain West to develop territory strategies which drive pipeline growth and sustained success.
If you want to be part of defining the future of Contact Center as a Service for our customers, alongside amazingly talented colleagues, then this is the place for you.
At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
- Define Enterprise Sales goals with leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against goals and quotas
- Hire, lead and mentor a team of 5-6 Enterprise Sales Account Executives
- Weekly 1:1 and coaching with team members to strategize and accurately forecast to upper management
- Manage prospects from our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Enterprise Sales activity and KPI’s
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk mission and vision and translate them into an Enterprise Sales strategy
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Enterprise Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
- 7 - 10 years of experience in sales functions - preferably Enterprise Sales for technology products
- 4+ years experience working in the SaaS industry
- Experience with building, managing and guiding Sales teams towards set goals
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to learn, adapt and improve constantly
- Strong new logo focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to provide and receive feedback professionally
- BA/BS degree required
- Travel 50% or more
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.