At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Lead Talkdesk Strategic implementations with new and existing customers including project management, gathering and documenting requirements (functional & technical), designing prototypes, configuring & integrating systems, building user acceptance testing guides, testing, and delivering training
- Understand customer business objectives, consult with industry best practices, & document user stories. Establish Talkdesk as the best solution to address needs & ensure customer success for each role within the Customer’s organization
- Lead project scoping, creating project plans, planning and scheduling project activities. Integrate plans with customer’s project managers for the successful execution of Talkdesk's deployments
- Develop visual representation diagrams of the Customer’s end-client journey
- Implement solutions that include the creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts within Talkdesk's solution and/or 3rd party CRM systems
- Develop trust with customer executives, leadership, and other stakeholders to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to expected and unexpected situations. Able to produce technical documentation
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or significant professional experience in a technical role
- 5+ years of experience in Professional Services/Consulting roles or 5+ years in IT Applications Development/Software Product Development or similar role in a fast paced SaaS business
- Experience implementing or integrating with CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk and other) and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred
- Experience with diagram flowchart software, such as Visio, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Software implementation or coding experience is a plus
- Familiar with creating and managing Web Services (REST APIs/).
- A true consultative approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients. Client management experience highly valued
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand and learn technological concepts
- Highly organized self-starter that seeks challenging opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English, bilingual abilities a plus
- Travel requirement: up to 30%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.