At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Lead Talkdesk’s largest Strategic customer implementation projects from kick-off to completion
- Define project scope, schedule project activities, and integrate those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s)
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Support, etc. to ensure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate the delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Works directly with customer point of contact to coordinate and schedule project tasks and establish cohesive schedule for all project related activities
- Manages performance of the project, both customer sided and company sided
- Manages scope and deliverables of the project, carefully managing to the deliverables purchased and expected by the customer
- Conduct regular status meetings with customers and team to assess progress against plan; performs re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout the project to ensure timeline adherence
- Conduct executive business reviews throughout the implementation with executive and senior leadership outlining projects status, open risks and project success dependencies
- Conduct post project analysis to ensure project goals were met, evaluate cost variances and metrics.
- Ensure that the projects adhere to the implementation methodology, requirements, budget and Statement of Work
- Successfully drive multiple projects simultaneously by establishing key stakeholder requirements and project objectives and serving as the primary project contact
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects, preferably from a vendor standpoint
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent is desirable
- Engaging personality and possessing a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels.
- Ability to communicate and manage escalations and maintain C level relationships
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment, such as strong organization skills and business acumen
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.