We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Engagement Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Lead Talkdesk’s largest customer implementation projects to completion and take responsibility for team members’ delivery
- Define project scope, schedule project activities, and integrate those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s)
- Analyze the customer’s network configuration and make recommendations for best practices. ex: Applying QoS and ensuring optimal conditions for voice traffic (SIP/WebRTC)
- Develop trust with client leadership to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success.
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- Conduct engaging demos of feature enhancements for new and existing customers
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- 5-7 years of experience in Professional Services or Consulting, or 3-5 years of IT project management experience in a SaaS business
- 2-3 years experience in Network management and traffic shaping for voice on different vendors environments (Cisco/HP/Alcatel).
- Previous experience in Call Center implementations and Telephony troubleshooting level knowledge.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering IT projects for enterprise companies
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Salesforce and other CRM experience required.
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
Specific Technical Skills:
- PMP Certification or equivalent project manager certification preferred.
- CCNP Collaboration or Enterprise Certification or equivalent preferred
- Proven knowledge of SIP Troubleshooting (Wireshark / Capture analysis)
- Asterisk or FreeSwitch experience, certification preferred.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.