At Talkdesk we are disruptive risk-takers. We don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Be a mentor of the team, bringing out the best in each of your team members and helping them succeed
- Be accountable for the results, framework, processes and critical metrics of the Expert Services department
- Create processes and systems that give visibility into the teams workload, assist in distribute managing the workload and ensure internal service levels are met
- Assist in the creation of dashboards and reports that provide visibility and transparency into the Expert Services workload and the teams related key performance indicators
- Drive cross-functional initiatives across all departments within Talkdesk that aim to improve our products, customer experience, and increase team happiness
- Own the relationship with Product and Engineering leadership to prioritize feature requests, gaps and bug fixes
- Evaluate measurement criteria to evaluate trends in organizational performance, including: customer happiness, operating efficiency, solution adoption and customer retention
- Advocate for your team to drive global visibility and collaborate across boundaries on process improvements, customer concerns and business goals
- Recruit and hire top talent in the Expert Services department and assist other departments within Services in their recruitment efforts.
- Lead and develop your team to lead scoping and discovery sessions with sales and client teams to gain a deep understanding of business requirements
- Engage with clients and mentor your team to architect solutions that best meet needs including offering best practice recommendations, on-the-fly solution suggestions and relevant lines of questioning that may not have been prepared in advance of the conversation
- Create accurate Statements of Work and proposed solutions that encompass all requirements, deliverables, schedules, tasks, and pricing
- Partner closely with Talkdesk’s product, implementation and sales teams to identify issues, close gaps and continuously improve SOWs and the SOW process
- Gain a deep level of product knowledge and partner closely with product and engineering teams to identify product gaps and place new features & products on the roadmap
- 5-10 years of people management experience and leadership in professional services, customer support, customer success or other service delivery roles
- Proven track record of managing a team including hiring, onboarding, and professional development.
- Act as a role model to others: sets an example of integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complicated situations in a professional manner
- Outstanding communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) to interact with all levels of professional staff (Internal and external)
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges to help our customers realize the software investment, efficiencies, advantages, and innovations
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.