At Talkdesk we are disruptive risk-takers who don't have a traditional way of doing things. We will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be an integral part of the Expert Services team and will develop custom apps and integrations with many platforms including web, CRM, mobile, Salesforce and beyond. In addition to development you will be responsible for exploring new platforms and configuration for use with the Talkdesk environment. You will act as a technical resource for the Professional Services and Sales Engineering teams to help guide customers into the right solution. The Integration Engineer role is the perfect introduction to a fast-growing software startup.
- Assist Solution Architects, Sales Engineering and Professional Services with defining requirements and provide technical consulting for custom solutions and integrations.
- Define technical specifications that meet requirements and provide accurate estimates, constraints and assumptions for the solution.
- Develop, test and document designed solutions.
- Work with Support organization to provide tier 2 post go live support for developed solutions (as needed).
- Work in a rapid development environment (on an as needed basis) to build point solutions to quickly close customer gaps preventing go live.
- Quickly learn new technologies and platforms required for the specific integration or customization.
- Continue to build out and optimize the deployment environments and assist with building and maintaining development methodology.
- Build internal tools and integrations within Salesforce.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related Engineering/Science programs required;
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience;
- Must have: Object oriented (OOP) programming experience, Front end development experience (React Framework), experience with REST API and Github;
- Nice to Have - Salesforce Platform and Apex experience, Mobile Development, experience with Kotlin, Ruby, Elixir, Docker, Heroku and AWS;
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels;
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand progressive technology;
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate cross departmentally and build report with Engineering and Product Management teams;
- Self motivated and self sufficient in learning new technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients;
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.