At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President, Product Management, Telecommunications (Telecom) for Integration Marketplace, reporting to the SVP, Global Head of Product & Engineering, Industries. This individual will be responsible for building our Talkdesk Telecom product line.
- Build the industry product strategy for Telecom, including the focus on sub-verticals and geographies.
- Identify core business processes within each sub vertical and identify the best way to implement them in the product.
- Build Telecom product and UX team, and support hiring Telecom engineering organization.
- Drive technical partnership and integration with Telecom related 3rd party applications.
- Work closely with Talkdesk Platform organization to influence API and platform decisions.
- Work closely with customers in the industry to understand the requirements, device a strategy, deliver a solution, and show value.
- 10+ years in a leadership role and experience in Telecom industry
- Experience managing products or technology
- Experience with contact center solutions is a huge plus
- Deep experience with Telecom ecosystem such as SiteTracker, Amdocs, SAP, Oracle, etc
- Strong technical background with the ability roll up the sleeves and help the team
- Experience and passion for creating brand new teams.
- Experience interacting with sales, services and customers
- Can-do attitude and ability. Be a true go-getter and a positive force in the company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field; Masters in software or information technology preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.