At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for an experienced product leader with a track record for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market leadership. This role will be responsible for guiding the future of Talkdesk Omnichannel, which is part of Talkdesk CCaaS, a Gartner and Forrester leader in CCaaS. Our product leaders at Talkdesk are natural evangelists and strong influencers, able to effectively communicate with both internal and external executive leadership and foster broad C-Level relationships. This leader is accountable for ACV and pipeline growth for the products, working in strong collaboration with our go-to-market strategy, sales, and marketing teams, as well as engineering, UX and product management organizations. We are seeking a customer and design-obsessed VP of Product with the ambition, experience, and passion to take Talkdesk to the next level of success.
- Help build the vision for the future of the Talkdesk Omnichannel capabilities and evangelize this vision with our customers, partners and employees.
- Develop and lead a team of creative and collaborative people and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan in collaboration with: marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle. This includes: market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and other product teams to execute the product strategy for Talkdesk Omnichannel.
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Translate customer requirements and use cases into functional designs. Lead a team of product managers, designers, and engineers to build new features in an agile development methodology.
- Perform the role of champion to promote and evangelize the product and new features with marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners and customers.
- Create compelling demos for internal and external use.
- Actively participate in industry events, customer briefings and advisory boards and social media communications.
- Recruit and lead a world-class product team, and grow our product managers by teaching the “product trade craft.”
- 10+ years of product management experience
- SaaS enterprise experience
- High energy and passion for the job
- Leadership DNA, proven ability to build, excite, and lead a product team
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Professionalism, dedication and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related work experience
- Ability to deliver results in a global and remote work environment comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Deep familiarity with Customer Service, Omnichannel, Customer Engagement, and CRM a big plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.