At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President, Global Head of Product & Engineering for Integration Marketplace, reporting to the Chief Product Officer. This individual will be responsible for building our 100+ integrations with different CRM, UC, WFM, QM, productivity applications and provide them as out of the box solutions to our customers.
- Create and execute on the vision for our CX Integration Marketplace.
- Build and lead Engineering, Product, Architecture & Program Management team. Build a brand new team of 40 to 50 employees ground up remotely.
- Use Talkdesk Connections platform to create the largest CX integration marketplace with 100+ integrations.
- Own the technical partnership with our integration partners.
- Work closely with Talkdesk Platform organization to influence API and platform decisions.
- 10+ years in a leadership role and experience owning engineering, product or professional services.
- Deep experience creating integrations with multiple CRMs and other applications.
- Strong technical background with the ability roll up the sleeves and help the team.
- Experience with agile release processes such as scrum. Experience in an environment with frequent releases is preferred.
- Experience and passion for creating brand new teams.
- Experience interacting with sales, services and customers.
- Can-do attitude and ability. Be a true go-getter and a positive force in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. Masters in software or information technology preferred.
- Experience with building multiple integrations in companies like Zapier, Mulesoft, Workato, or custom integrations in SI integrators preferred.