At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
As a Director, Product Management, CPaaS, you will lead strategy, coordination, and delivery of CPaaS platform products. This candidate must demonstrate product leadership experience, and serve as a subject matter expert of CPaaS solutions for all parts of the business.
- Execute on the Vision, Product Strategy for Talkdesk CPaaS
- Manage Product Managers at several levels
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and to define, build and maintain products critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize roadmap features and feature requests
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships including Customer Success, Sales, Professional Services and Tech Support.
- Manage dependencies with other product areas
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product development
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches and market releases
- 6+ years in a leadership role and experience owning the entire product lifecycle
- Experience working on Unified Communication and CPaaS products in product management, engineering or consulting roles.
- Strong technical background while working for a company with a world-class enterprise SaaS solution that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
- Excellent people management skills; experience hiring, onboarding and training a remote team is preferred
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.