At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Over the past year we have significantly built out our sales leadership team and are now in hyper growth mode as we rapidly expand our sales team. This is a unique opportunity to join Talkdesk during our growth phase; allowing you to bring on our future sales leaders. If you are somebody who has experience hiring sales professionals within the SaaS industry, thrive in a fast paced environment where you are constantly managing competing priorities and want to experience the thrill of success as you partner closely with the business through our growth, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Manage full cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a frictionless and positive candidate experience
- Recruiting for the following roles: Commercial Account Executives, Enterprise Account Executives and Sales Engineers
- Build trusted relationships with leadership to create a true hiring partnership, providing coaching, training and guidance
- Develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies to capture high quality leadership for current and future roles
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping your pipeline full and meeting your hiring goals
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking
- Conduct application screening, first touch phone calls, and in-person interviews of candidates
- Coordinate the offer process and conduct reference checks
- Continuously work to raise the bar on the level of talent we are bringing into Talkdesk
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting, 3 years within sales recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to recruit across sales and sales engineering
- Experience negotiating complex employee compensation packages including equity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.