At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Learning & Development Operations & LMS Coordinator will track, implement, and evaluate all training & development program support and logistics.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Oversee, coordinate and administer all participant logistics, registration and enrollment for employee learning courses.
- Support all administrative, maintenance, and governance needs for the LMS, including collaboration with cross functional training teams.
- Manage, configure, and maintain all learning curriculum sessions and events, reporting, LMS asset maintenance, and compliance for Learning & Development programs.
- Create and send out all learning event communications to employees.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Manages and monitors training budget and invoicing; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Supports Learning & Development team with project management, data collection, program evaluation and reporting as required
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development processes.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and related program software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required.
- At least two years of administrative experience required.
- Professional training certification preferred.
- Prior Learning Management Software experience preferred.
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization preferred.
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.