At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Talent Management team will oversee workforce planning, performance management, succession planning, learning & talent development, DE&I, mental health and wellbeing, organizational effectiveness & change management.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive set of integrated organizational HR processes designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees
- Lead and manage the team responsible for performance management through critical talent assessment and performance milestones including cascading goal setting, mid-year and year-end review periods, 1:1 development, succession modeling, high-potential talent identification, competency assessment, skills gap analysis and critical roles assessment
- Lead the team responsible for shaping a learning strategy based on the company’s business and talent strategies that focus on enabling the workforce to be at their best every day
- Analyze data to better understand drivers of career development and design solutions to build a world class career development infrastructure
- Transform and lead strategic initiatives around mental health and wellbeing as well as DE&I
- Assess departmental metrics and build action plans in alignment with overall business objectives (ROI, cost savings, utilization)
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan
- Oversee workforce planning and organizational development such that you and your team help to expand the knowledge and effectiveness of Talkdeskers to accomplish more successful organizational change and performance
- Manage the Talent Management tech stack including the LMS and performance management system as well as talent assessment tools such as Wonscore and Birkman
- Experience running both Talent Management and Learning and Development functions within a high-growth organization
- Ability to understand business strategies and translate them into actionable and compelling talent development initiatives
- Collaborative and influential in partnering with HR Business Partners as well as Executive Business Leaders
- A strategic thinker who connects business strategy with data and outcomes
- Considerable experience leading large-scale, complex change and transformation initiatives
- Experience in SaaS a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.