At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Head of HR Operations & Analytics at Talkdesk is responsible for oversight and execution of all of our HR systems, tools, data & analytics insights as well as compensation & benefit programs. If you're excited about building the foundation for a quickly growing organization, we'd love to hear from you!
- Acts as a critical member of the HR leadership team in the development and execution of short-term and long-range plans, broad corporate goals, strategic planning and growth objectives.
- Owns all of our HR systems and tools, oversees selection and implementations of any new systems.
- Responsible for having a thorough understanding of building and maintaining HR data and analytics dashboards that can provide insights for our executive & HR leadership team to act upon
- Reviews and analyzes the benefits market to determine employee needs, trends, regulations and practices, and develops competitive programs and services to meet company goals.
- Evaluates and analyzes the results of the programs and services regularly and systematically; reports these results to Talkdesk leadership
- Plans and directs the selection, implementation and administration of benefits programs
- Guides all communication strategies around new tools, systems and benefits programs
- Facilitates accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to carriers, plan administrators, or other appropriate service providers.
- Completes records, reporting, and other documentation required by federal, state, and provider rules, regulations, and policies
- Conducts employee surveys, census, and other research and demographic efforts required to collect accurate quotes from benefit providers
- Ensures the organizations and plan’s compliance with the applicable provisions of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA or other applicable regulations
- 8+ years of HR experience, with 5 years in a leadership role.
- 5 years of experience administering compensation or benefits programs
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set strategic priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite products
- Knowledge of key global, federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee benefits
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation & surrounding regulations
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- Professional human resource and/or benefits certification preferred
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization strongly preferred
- Prior SaaS organizational experience preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.