Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world. A leader in both the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service and the 2020 Forrester Wave™: Contact-Center-As-A-Service (CCaaS) Providers, Talkdesk is rapidly disrupting the $90B+ contact center software market. We have 1,800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging innovative technology from Talkdesk.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic, creative and process driven senior manager who’s poised to scale, transform, and elevate Talkdesk’s seasonal product release processes, internal enablement, and external marketing initiatives. Each quarter, our seasonal releases feature the latest and greatest innovations that the Talkdesk platform has to offer in order to educate, inspire, and create new opportunities for growth. This individual will also serve as a launch strategy consultant across the Talkdesk product portfolio, identifying ways to introduce new best practices and overcome critical gaps in our existing launch processes. This role will work cross-functionally with marketing, product and sales teams to own, execute, and continuously improve every facet of our seasonal release program and product launch strategy, enabling us to successfully introduce new features and products to our customers and to the market.
- 5-7+ years experience in product marketing, customer marketing, or product management in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- 3+ years experience with software for contact centers, customer service/experience, help desk, or CRM
- Ability to “think big” and strategize new, innovative ways to improve the seasonal release process, increase internal/external stakeholder engagement, and drive revenue opportunities tied to new product innovations
- Superb project/program management abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to establish yourself as a trusted leader, delegating tasks and successfully driving cross-functional teams toward defined goals and deadlines
- Ability to work and build relationships across organizations such as marketing, product management, product operations and sales
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Be scrappy. You’ll need the ability to successfully lead projects in a high-growth, agile environment (with minimal guidance)
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead the strategy, planning and execution of four seasonal product releases per year, including new ways to innovate and scale the program to support a fast-growing product portfolio
- Work with product and product marketing teams to package new features and products into compelling themes and value propositions that drive customer adoption and market demand
- Identify and introduce new launch best practices that make Talkdesk product launches more successful and impactful
- Work with Customer Marketing and Creative Services to plan, promote, and execute highly polished customer-facing virtual events
- Educate technical and non-technical internal audiences on new product capabilities and positioning
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge and expertise across the Talkdesk portfolio
- Manage and develop an Associate Product Marketing Manager that will assist you with the end-to-end coordination, logistics, communication, and asset development throughout each seasonal release
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.