At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for someone who wants to play a critical role in our rapid growth and the execution of our marketing strategy. This person will know what it takes to build a culture of operational excellence, be a critical thinker and have a strategic mindset. Are you looking for a challenge and excited to join a high growth category leader? Come join the Marketing team at Talkdesk!
- Work with the Marketing leadership team identifying the right areas to prioritize marketing resources, show how marketing is impacting the overall business, set quarterly measurements
- Drive annual and quarterly planning and monthly and quarter operational reviews across marketing functions
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Sales Operations and other teams to develop and improve weekly, monthly and quarterly business-critical reporting
- Facilitate alignment across marketing teams and with corporate objectives and internal marketing communications
- Work on strategic and growth initiatives and gap-to-plan programs either as a project manager or contributor
- Develop the processes and tools that will help our team run concurrent, complex projects, while hitting deadlines, and engaging cross-functional teams as needed
- Partner with Finance to track budget actuals, forecast performance, and recommend areas to reallocate budget when necessary
- Build and coordinate the creation of executive and board presentations
- 5+ years of experience in operational and/or strategy roles
- Ability to navigate and develop cross-functional and global relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders and executives is a must
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.