At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging the Talkdesk innovative technology.
We’re looking for an internal communications professional with a growth mindset, innovative thinking and collaborative style who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As an internal communications associate manager, you’ll drive initiatives within the Talkdesk Corporate Communications department to create an outstanding experience for Talkdesk employees around the world. You will work with a variety of leaders across different departments as well as regional business leaders to determine how Talkdesk should communicate as a company, to inform, inspire and include all team members.
- Develop and execute a strategic internal and executive communications plan: You will align internal and executive messaging with the company’s vision, mission and product positioning
- Work cross-functionally across teams: You will work in close partnership with Human Resources, Marketing, Product and Leadership to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery
- Produce employee communications: Develop and author a variety of internal and executive communications including presentations and announcements to be delivered across a variety of communications channels
- Support leadership and company meetings: You will help craft the messaging and program through agenda, speaker selection and logistics
- Three to five years of experience in either internal communications or corporate communications
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write compelling copy are a must
- A track record of developing and delivering communication strategies
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience working with international teams
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Experience in working with and supporting senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, public relations, journalism or other relevant area
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.