At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and customer performance reports by vertical, leveraging SFDC dataset
- Work with leadership to capture and internally promote key content, thought leadership and sales enablement assets and lead production of monthly Industries Newsletter
- Research, develop analyses and synthesize recommendations on key industry vertical issue sets
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize information about the contact center market, focusing on both existing and emerging competitive landscapes.
- Influence product roadmap based on analysis and insight derived from competitive learnings
- Provide field support for sales teams engaged in competitive discussions with prospects or customers
- Help foster and drive internal competitive information sharing
- Work with some of the best executives in the business
- Make a measurable impact on one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley
- 3+ years experience in product marketing, product management, competitive intelligence or sales enablement at a high-tech company
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, CX, helpdesk, and/or CRM SaaS products is preferred
- Be scrappy -- You’ll need the ability to successfully drive projects in a startup environment (with minimal guidance, limited resources)
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast- paced, team environment
- Strong market research, quantitative and analytical skills
- MBA a plus but not required
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.