Ready to join a new team that's moving fast to reimagine the contact center-as-a-service space? We are a Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave leader. We innovate at the speed of lightning - 20 product launches in the first 20 weeks of 2020. Right now, we’re building and launching exciting new products and solutions that are specifically focused on the financial services and insurance industry - the first of its kind!
We’re looking for a rockstar that understands the value of industry marketing and can specifically articulate the value of our award-winning solutions to insurance firms of all sizes including carriers, brokers/agents, and insurtechs. This role will transform insurance and guide them on how to deliver a better policyholder experience. In the process, this role will have the chance to create killer product positioning and develop a go-to-market strategy that will help drive the future of insurance in CX. If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Product positioning and messaging - Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for the insurance industry
- Participate in the GTM strategy, collaborating across the marketing organization and the Talkdesk community at large
- Be the marketing expert for insurance to support the industry strategy and sales teams to develop solution playbooks and marketing programs to create and accelerate pipeline.
- Collaborate closely with demand gen teams to develop the promotional strategies
- Create and develop content in close partnership with other teams such as Analyst Relations, Press Relations, Content and Social teams to ensure ongoing relevance in the market
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned including sales.
- Own the key insurance partnerships including co-marketing with Guidewire, Pega, Duck Creek, and core insurance technologies
- Fervently scour different news sources to always be up-to-date on insurance trends and updates
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- 1+ year of industry marketing or 3+ years of product marketing/similar experience
- Prior experience working in insurance and/or technology services for insurance firms
- Demonstrated ability to manifest the the company’s offerings with compelling positioning and messaging
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in driving marketing strategy
- Strong passion for financial services and insurance - specifically in insurance
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience at a large industry marketing technology partner such as SAP, Salesforce, Oracle etc
- Previous experience in Saas ideal
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.