At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a highly motivated Director, Operations & Project Management Office to join Talkdesk, working for the SVP of Brand, Research & Insights, Creative & Events. This individual will join our newly-formed organization to build the foundation we need and help us deliver and support the rocketship growth of Talkdesk. Do you like to be at the center of a beehive of activity and enjoy managing projects from beginning to end? Are you motivated by working with a team and enjoy collaborating across an organization? Do you have a keen eye for detail and have a passion for working with a creative team? If yes, we want to meet you.
- Build and/or improve current operations and process with the BRICE org (Brand, Research & Insights, Creative & Events)
- Create a holistic view of all activities across the BRICE organization to ensure alignment, visibility and that we have the right strategy
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible process that facilitates the creation, review, feedback, revision, deployment cycle of creative tasks with internal creative agency
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, standards, workflows and tools that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to unlock future possibilities
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Ensure we are resourcing both the short term needs as well as looking ahead, and planning for the next big challenge across product design teams
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects that support the ability to scale, operate and/or become more efficient
- 10+ years of Project Management/Interactive or Digital Producer experience with hands-on experience managing the development of cross-functional teams spanning web, digital marketing, campaigns, and other interactive media
- Excellent organization, communication, project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Experience in agile project management
- Deep knowledge of Jira, Asana, Powerpoint, Excel is a must
- Experience working in a digital or creative agency.
- PMP certification a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.