At Talkdesk, We are disruptive risk-takers that don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build solutions that improve patient and care team experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers and reimagining the patient experience along the way. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a smart, talented, and experienced Life Sciences industry strategy and marketing professional to kick start our vertical industry approach at Talkdesk, with a focus on the Life Sciences sub-verticals (e.g. Pharma, Biotech, Medtech). Do you have strategic vision? Are you inspired by doing disruptive marketing and speaking the language of the market? Does creating killer product positioning and go to market strategy energize you? Does working with demand generation teams to create sales pipeline and drive the bottom line excite you? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Serve as a key member of the Talkdesk Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS) industry strategy team in helping to drive the overall category and technical strategy as it relates to the Life Sciences sub-verticals
- Define the GTM strategy, collaborating across marketing, sales, product and customer success teams and the Talkdesk community at large
- Partner with the Talkdesk Sales organization to inspire, influence, persuade and onboard new Life Sciences prospects
- Partner with Talkdesk Customer Success to help existing customers become raving fans and inspire them with a product and solution roadmap to expand their relationship with Talkdesk
- Partner with Product Engineering to define and innovate the Life Sciences product and solution roadmap that will add value to Talkdesk customers and keep ahead of the competition
- Identify and develop partner's with value-added and synergistic product or services capabilities. Collaborate internally to drive sales through partner channels
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders
- Develop compelling and thought leading, audience-specific messages and tools (value propositions, product videos, stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how-to guides, etc.) and evangelize Talkdesk Life Sciences through forums such as blogs, whitepapers, webinars, events, speaking engagements, networking and social media
- Foster and support a Talkdesk internal community of Life Sciences-related Subject Matter Experts.
- Be the industry expert and work with the sales team to develop plays and GTM programs that help drive pipeline
- Work with our internal demand generation teams to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand and build pipeline
- Work closely with the Analyst, Press Relations, content and social teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Deep domain expertise in the Life Sciences markets (Pharma, Biotech, Medtech), with an in-depth understanding of the macro and micro issues affecting the industry today and with an eye on the future
- High energy, charismatic, innovative and creative individual with solid executive presence
- Equivalent of 10+ years of Life Sciences experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to inspire, influence and work cross-functionally
- Highly developed communication, presentation and storytelling skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues internally and externally. A strong emphasis on making the complex simple and easy to understand
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences technology landscape with an ability to understand and articulate the business & technical architecture
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with technology, service, operations, marketing, and product teams to lead the entire lifecycle of the Talkdesk customer experiences
- Intellectual curiosity, a can-do attitude, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, high-growth, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree; Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
- Previous experience selling and marketing SaaS solutions
- Previous experience in the Contact Center market space within Life Sciences is a bonus
- A broad network of executive contacts in the Life Sciences industry is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.