Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging the Talkdesk innovative technology.
We are looking for a smart, talented, and experienced Healthcare & Life Sciences industry marketing professional to kick start our industry marketing approach at Talkdesk. Are you inspired by building something new? Do you like to dig in, collaborate across the organization and your network, and create the strategy and plan to propel an industry motion forward? Do you have the experience in and passion around healthcare and life sciences and want to be an integral part of creating something amazing?
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry.
- Define the GTM strategy for provider, payer and life sciences sub-verticals, collaborating across the marketing organization and the Talkdesk community at large.
- Build GTM programs and sales plays that help drive pipeline and accelerate the deal cycle.
- Work with our internal demand gen teams to continuous hone the strategy and marketing programs for optimal demand.
- Work closely with the Insights, Analyst, Press Relations, content and social teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Equivalent of 8+ years of product marketing or similar experience
- Demonstrated ability to manifest the Talkdesk offering to the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry with compelling positioning and messaging
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
- Previous experience in SaaS ideal
- Previous experience in Contact Center market ideal
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.