Reporting to the VP, Financial Services Strategy, this role is responsible for the all-inclusive strategy for Insurance (retail and commercial) and has day to day responsibility for all partner sales and co-selling with the Talkdesk field sales teams. This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, sales teams, and partner sales and technical teams, be results-driven with experience in sales, channel, or business development in contact center technology or cloud services. The successful candidate must have demonstrated leadership qualities and will draw upon experience in marketing, sales, relationship building, and both direct and matrix operating structures. The individual must have deep experience in supporting a constantly evolving channel and alliances team, being the local presence of the business, and delivering against targets.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Serve as a key member of the Talkdesk Financial Services Team in helping to drive the overall Category and technical strategy as it relates to Insurance:
- Property and Casualty Sales and Servicing
- Life, Annuities, and Retirement Sales and Servicing
- Commercial Lines
- Group Benefits
- Partner with Sales to influence persuade and onboard new Financial Services prospects
- Partner with Customer Service to help existing customers with a roadmap and expand Talkdesk relationship
- Partner with Product Engineering to influence FSI product roadmap and partnerships. Financial Services vendors’ field organization, channels, and end customers to create and drive revenue.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g., Talkdesk sales teams, legal, support)
- Thought leadership – develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how-to guides, etc.) and evangelize Talkdesk MP through forums such as Talkdesk Blogs, Whitepapers, Reference architectures, and Public-Speaking events
- Support an Talkdesk internal community of Financial Services-related Subject Matter Experts.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services technology landscape with an ability to understand and articulate the business & technical architecture
- Strong knowledge base and experience developing or leading digital experiences, coupled with knowledge of the underlying technology, both current and emerging
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well-thought-out, simple solutions
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with technology, service, operations, marketing, and product teams to lead the entire lifecycle of the experiences
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- 7+ years of experience in related industry
- 5+ years of SaaS experience
- Ability to navigate and develop cross-functional and global relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Senior level communication skills is a must
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.