At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Define Telco market and strategy (past, present, future).
- Identify TAM, TSM, Pro-forma financial model.
- Defin Geographic expansion
- Vertical Market plays
2) Operational Plan:
- Identify target Telco partnerships
- Identity ancillary relationships that can complement (e.g. SFDC/Deloitte/Amazon)
- Define minimum criteria for Telco partnership with TD (set in their language)
3) GTM plan
- Develop specific initiatives to drive mindshare of TD solutions within Telco
- Define solution bundles/use cases
- Set specific goals associated with each initiative (e.g. lead gen, closed revenue, market awareness activities, certifications for partners to achieve, etc.)
- Successfully onboard key Telco partners
- Rollout/Enable field on Telco sales plays - Defining deal qualification criteria
- Key point of contact/thought leader engaging directly in Telco opportunities to accelerate closure
5) Success Criteria
- Initial Goals: “Build Phase” of Telco segment
- Creating Strategy and socializing it internally
- Create Telco Pitch deck & Develop Solution/Service Bundles
- Identify partner targets + Recruit “Must Wins”
- Defining Partner Program level criteria for Telco Partnerships
- Growth Phase Goals:
- Continuous revision of Strategy
- Telco specific incremental revenue to TD
- Recruiting more of the Telco targets
- Continuous care and feeding of the Must Wins (leverage Alliance Managers and Technical Resources)
- Specific # Customer Wins and $ revenues
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.