At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry.
- The Regional Vice President of Channels will be responsible for leading a team that develops and executes on go-to-market strategies with business partners to increase market penetration.
- This leader must be able to facilitate the development of joint solutions and business plans to meet or exceed annual ACV targets.
- They will develop and lead a regional team that will facilitate joint selling between Talkdesk’s direct sales teams and partners in order to drive ACV.
- This executive will report on all sales activity and forecast directly to the Vice President of Global Cloud Distribution.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 15+ years of consulting, management, and/or business leadership experience
- Proven track record of building and leading partnerships and associated revenue in a high growth CSaaS company
- This individual must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to influence multiple stakeholders to support Talkdesk’s global channels sales strategy
- The ability to travel 40%-50% of the time
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into partnerships.
- Industry Expertise: proven experience cultivating strategic relationships with global and regional channels in the general digital marketing industry.
- Leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in complex business and marketing environments.
- Consultative Selling: expertise creating differentiated, credible, and successful business cases highlighting revenue growth plans with partners with a focus on mutual success.
- Results Driven: a demonstrated ability to drive significant growth through channel partnerships with a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes via an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Collaborative: you are easy to do business with and are capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Urgency: high energy with a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Competitive Spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Change Agent: Demonstrated ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- Passion: a love affair with digital marketing and enabling brands to better understand their customers.
- Prospecting Skills: a relentless search to find new alliances and partners while expanding the value for existing ones.
- Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills; dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to both internal and external C-level stakeholders.
- Self Enabler and Learner: you have and curate a broad knowledge of relevant technology and partnership trends.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your positioning when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.Responsibilities
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.