At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Responsible for sales incentives and partner payments;
- Handling more than 20 partners – external reporting, cost analysis, financial records;
- Commissions calculation and financial records (sales team size +150, with personalized
- Cost and cash analysis;
- Management of a small team;
- Oversee the daily activities of your team in a fast-paced environment;
- Direct reporting to the USA Accounting Director.
- Educational degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics;
- 2-3 years of experience with Commissions or FP&A background;
- Familiar with tech Saas;
- Previous experience using Salesforce;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving kills;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English;
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn;
- Great attitude, team player;
- Keen to mentor and train junior team members.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.