Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class AR & Collections Specialist and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Provides reporting on DSO, collections, reserves and other metrics to management weekly Ensure cash forecast targets are met
- Key liaison for:
- Accounting: AR sub-ledger management and reconciliation
- Cash Management: FCF forecasting collections insight
- Invoicing: Error resolution, credit reductions, and short pay elimination Performs analysis of collection practices and policies and develops recommendations
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly close activities including the completion of AR related Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Work with teams on process improvement initiatives
- Participates in policy and strategy development
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- Manage Withholding Tax process including all relevant postings and the collection of WHT certificates
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
- Check for credit viability on requests for extended terms, and evaluate various adjustments or exception documents
- Maintains and keeps organized and accessible all company credit collection documentation
- Netsuite and Zuora is a plus
- 3+ years of direct corporate collections and\or AR experience
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Must have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working with ERP Systems, NetSuite is a plus
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of financial analysis, including the ability to review corporate financials, knowledge of credit review, Dunn & Bradstreet reports, establishing credit limits, risk assessment
- Effective time management; and ability to learn and maintain confidentiality.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.