At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
At Talkdesk, the Web Strategy Team is based on multidisciplinary expertise to build the next generation of digital user experiences. We combine the creativity of our UI UX designers, along with the programmatic magic from developers as well as the strategic SEO and localization minds, to deliver personalized experiences with custom content that engages our user audiences and generates business results. We strongly believe that true value stems from knowledge, not from position, and we strive to treat others with respect, deference and patience.
As a Web Team Personalization Program manager, you’ll be working very closely with the entire Web Strategy team as well as other regionally based marketing leaders, stakeholders and collaborators. This role will be responsible for the strategy, execution, follow-up, and reporting of these personalization efforts on-site.
- Own the strategy, implementation, and reporting of all A/B testing on the Website.
- Own the strategy and collaborate with Web Strategy team members and stakeholders for implementation and reporting for Website personalization experiences.
- Collaborate on strategy and manage the functional and operational aspects of advanced content display experiences on the Website.
- Identify opportunities for growth on site to drive core business metrics.
- Manage the relationship with our intelligent content platform and implement new experiences based on proactive research and campaigns.
- Act as the main point of contact and work directly with the Campaigns team and manage all inbound campaigns’ needs for web content and A/B tests.
- Provide cadenced reporting on performance of tests and experiences, and make KCAT decisions to optimize results.
- Research and incorporate industry best practices and innovation into our personalization practices and plans.
- Demonstrated experience in A/B testing tools - FunnelEnvy an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in intelligent content platform tools - Pathfactory an advantage
- Strong experience in Content Marketing is a plus
- Experience working in a global, cross-functional, multilingual team
- Experienced working in a fast-pace, agile-driven environment
- 3+ years of solid Website personalization experience
- Experience with Website analytics platforms - Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with SEO/SEM platforms - SEMRush and/or BrightEdge an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong skills in project management
- Strong skills in managing multiple vendor relationships simultaneously
- Strong experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) platforms - Wordpress preferred
As our new Website Personalization Manager, you will own the personalization, advanced content display and Digital Campaign Deployment programs for Talkdesk.com. This high profile role will help drive our competitive advantage and marketing business results from our Website. You will collaborate with all marketing departments as well as regional teams in international markets. You will work with minimal supervision to create, manage, coordinate, and successfully execute plans to complete personalization projects on time. You will communicate important milestones and achievements as well as risks as these relate to projects.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.