At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
• The Regional Vice President of Alliances will be responsible for building and leading a team overseeing relationships with Technology partners, as well as Consulting partners. This team will be tasked with developing and executing on joint go-to-market plans, and joint technology use cases with their partners, to increase market penetration.
• This leader will develop and lead a global team that will facilitate joint selling between Talkdesk’s direct sales teams and partners in order to drive top line revenue.
• This role will be tasked with identifying and developing targets, defining the value proposition, and training sales teams on rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues while ensuring mutual success.
• This executive will report on all sales activity and forecast directly to the Senior Vice President of Global Channels & Alliances
• Broad-based business and technology expertise with 15+ years of alliance management, business development, and/or business leadership experience
• Proven track record of building and leading partnerships and associated revenue in a high growth SaaS company
• This individual must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to influence multiple stakeholders to support Talkdesk’s global alliances sales strategy
• The ability to travel 40%-50% of the time
• Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to identify business opportunities and craft those into partnership monetizable initiatives.
• Industry Expertise: proven experience cultivating strategic relationships with global and regional SI’s, ISV’s, and reseller channels in the general digital customer experience/engagement industry.
• Consultative Selling: expertise creating differentiated, credible, and successful business cases highlighting revenue growth plans with partners with a focus on mutual success.
• Results Driven: a demonstrated ability to drive significant growth through co-selling partnerships with a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes via an ongoing desire to iterate.
• Collaborative: you are easy to do business with and are capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
• Urgency: high energy with a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
• Competitive Spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
• Change Agent: Demonstrated ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
• Passion: a love affair with digital marketing and enabling brands to better understand their customers.
• Prospecting Skills: a relentless search to find new alliances and partners while expanding the value for existing ones.
• Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills; dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to both internal and external C-level stakeholders.
• Self Enabler and Learner: you have and curate a broad knowledge of relevant technology and partnership trends.
• Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
• Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
• Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your positioning when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.Responsibilities
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.