At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to architect, build, and manage Talkdesk’s Partnership Program. The ideal candidate will be
This critical function is responsible for architecting the end-to-end Partner Program; including:
- Support definition and positioning of the channel and alliance programs Talkdesk needs to implement or evolve.
- Create channel partner program; and internal program documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and collateral that support programs globally.
- Defining appropriate partnership standards (i.e. tiering levels, standard benefits, program qualification requirements, eligibility criteria, etc.)
- Manage feedback from the sales team and Talkdesk partners on the programs once launched, and effectively implement a roadmap of change that supports business objectives.
- Research our channel partner incentives and business development programs against our competitors.
- Consult with internal Talkdesk teams to help identify, design, and implement the business processes necessary to implement a successful set of channel partner incentives and business development programs globally.
- Track and report key performance metrics tied to the business objectives
- Developing the process for; and proactively managing the onboarding of new partners by working closely with their teams during the launch, providing ongoing partner support.
- Building and executing against a repeatable and usable playbook for the onboarding and continuous management of the ecosystem. We want to ensure a best in class experience for our partners.
- Represent our partners' voice and provide feedback to improve Talkdesk’s product and service offerings and operational capabilities.
- Guiding the Partnerships team and other internal Talkdesk teams by building and refining scalable and repeatable partnership onboarding & enablement processes, playbooks, training and associated materials.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple partners at one time.
- Experience building out; or actively overseeing an existing Ecosystem Program in a SaaS company.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience developing and owning partner onboarding practices
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives involving partners to deliver results
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way
- Ability to think horizontally across many partners and their needs and strategically translate those needs into a programmatic approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable communicating to senior management and business leaders in a clear and effective manner
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented. Does not let details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Persistence. Demonstrates willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Flexibility/ adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Comfortable in an ambiguous, fast-paced and high growth start-up environment
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.