At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The goal for our Revenue Enablement team is to own initiatives that will help Talkdesk sell more, increase field productivity and reduce ramp time for new team members responsible for revenue growth (Sales, sales support, Customer Success and Professional Services).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate and deliver Talkdesk’s role-based onboarding and continuous learning program for assigned teams while also helping to drive ongoing improvements based on feedback, learnings and requirements (competency development, role assessment, certification needs, etc)
- Give stakeholders real-time insights on their team’s enablement progress both qualitative and quantitative (based on standardized metrics)
- Facilitate trainings using a virtual and technology first approach
- Keep training content up-to-date, including supporting continued maintenance of learning tools (LMS, CMS)
- Solve problems, strategically leveraging internal resources across the organization as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with systems like LMS, CMS, Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation and training facilitation experience
- Experience with B2B SaaS sales and business fundamentals
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.