At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Business process management and optimization is critical for our scale and growth. This role is part of our Global GTM, Operations and Enablement team.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the standardization and optimization of our operating practices and business processes through cross-functional collaboration across teams
- Develop creative and innovative ways to improve and optimize business processes that also meet necessary quality controls; this includes evaluating existing processes, identifying improvement areas and recommendations, creating documentation standards and assisting with implementation
- Proactively work with Operations and Enablement teams to incorporate into appropriate tools, communication vehicles and curriculums
- Assist with driving change management
- Reduce process errors and improve productivity
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Detail-oriented problem solving and project management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Sales relevant systems like CRM (Salesforce), LMS, CMS, etc
- Experience with B2B SaaS sales and business fundamentals
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.