At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionising the industry of contact centres. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who understands the EMEA B2B market for enterprise cloud software. In this role, you will manage and orchestrate product launches across EMEA; adapt product messaging to local markets, making them compelling and succinct. You will work in a cross-functional marketing team to develop programs that drive demand and evangelize Talkdesk products and services to partners,prospects and customers across EMEA.
You’ll be hands-on working directly with our EMEA regional marketing and sales teams on product and campaign launches.
- Product positioning and messaging in different markets, working closely with other product marketing and industry marketing managers.
- Continuous learning on our products and services and discovering market opportunities.
- Keep updated on customer experience technology innovations and share findings.
- Participate in the go-to-market strategy, collaborating across the marketing organization and the Talkdesk community at large
- Be a product marketing expert for the EMEA marketing team to support campaigns, content building, events and programs.
- Collaborate closely with the campaigns teams to develop the promotional strategies
- Create and produce content in close partnership with other teams such as, Press Relations, Content and Social Marketing teams to ensure ongoing relevance in different markets
- Communicate effectively and often to align key stakeholders
- Be involved in strategic partnerships, including co-marketing with partners like AWS
- Research various news sources to always be up-to-date on contact center and customer experience trends across EMEA.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills, both business and creative writing
- Excellent communicator. Written and verbal communication skills with all parties
- Good understanding of Cloud and SaaS technologies, with a strong interest in Customer Experience technology
- Understands an international business audience and different personas
- Comfortable presenting internally and externally
- Understanding of marketing tactics - events, digital marketing, webinars and content
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintains a positive attitude at all times
- Good research skills and keen learner
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- +2 years of experience in a fast-paced dynamic international work environment at a technology company
- Have a BA or BS degree
- Fluent English speaker and writer, proficiency in other European languages - French, German, Spanish, Italian would be an advantage