At Talkdesk we empower our leadership team to make decisions that drive incredible customer experiences. Our customer obsession partnered with our dedication to innovation accelerates our speed to market and rapid pace of innovation. Our leaders today are actively creating the foundation for the employee experience that is shaping the future of Talkdesk inside and out. They are truly architecting every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we scale to solve problems. Our leaders pride themselves in having a forward-thinking approach that capitalizes on continuous improvement and curiosity.
About This Role:
The Director of Global Consulting Partners (Systems Integrators) role drives pipeline and sales revenue to Talkdesk from leading SI partners in the United Kingdom. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our key SI partners to make sure they are successful in delivering Talkdesk contact center and AppConnect solutions.
What You Will Do
- Actively prospect, develop, and on-board targeted SI partners in the United Kingdom with a focus on CRM solutions.
- Manage strategic SI relationships to deliver consistent experiences that are aligned to - and in support of Talkdesk’s UK/EMEA go-to-market efforts.
- Build strategic, joint go-to-market plans with SI partners and partner closely with internal Talkdesk stakeholders to execute.
- Lead sales, certification and technical enablements with the SI partner organization in order to effectively “activate” senior mgmt/client facing roles to recommend Talkdesk to its Customers.
- Execute against Talkdesk leadership’s strategic focus, pipeline/sales goals and partner KPIs.
- Establish and nurture strong interlock relationships with internal and partner resources in order to execute the go-to-market plans.
- Manage and provide senior-level support for cross-functional product, client or market-specific projects to ensure effective execution on Client / Alliance deliverables.
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
What You'll Bring
- Strong understanding of Enterprise SaaS products, technologies, practices and trends; knowledge of CCaaS solutions a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening with the ability to influence partners at all senior levels.
- Integrate trends, data and information into partner pitches, proposals, forecasts, plans, models and recommendations. Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, relationship and associated process-related situations.
- Form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
What's Required of You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience (8+ years) in an Alliance Partner Management or related role with a track record of achieving pipeline and revenue goals.
- Partner/SI experience in the CRM, SaaS, Contact Center or Telco industry.
- Experience in finding, recruiting, on-boarding, and activayting new partners.
- Team Player- Must being willing to check your ego at the door
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.