At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Schedule candidate virtual interviews for a growing team of International Recruiters through our ATS (Greenhouse) and Google Calendar
- Manage day-of-interview operations (point of contact for candidates to ensure virtual interview experience is frictionless)
- Develop and implement strategies, workflows and processes to make the talent acquisition process seamless and scalable
- Assist with ATS (Greenhouse) optimization and training (including documentation in our company wiki)
- Maintain high integrity and accuracy of ATS (Greenhouse) data
- Provide Tier 1 support and day-to-day issue resolution to end-users of our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources/Administration preferred
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and JIRA preferred
- Fast-growing startup experience preferred
- Excellent analytical/quantitative skills and the proven ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the keen ability to develop rapport with diverse candidates
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in a demanding and high-performing work environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.