At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences.
Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Over the past year we have significantly built out our sales leadership team internationally and are now in hyper growth mode as we rapidly expand our sales team. This is a unique opportunity to join Talkdesk during our growth phase; allowing you to bring on our future sales leaders internationally. If you are somebody who has experience hiring sales professionals within the SaaS industry, thrive in a fast paced environment where you are constantly managing competing priorities and want to experience the thrill of success as you partner closely with the business through our growth, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Recruiting for roles across EMEA, APAC & LATAM.
- Manage full cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a frictionless and positive candidate experience
- Work autonomously to build trusted relationships with leadership to create a true hiring partnership, providing coaching, training and guidance
- Develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies to capture high quality leadership for current and future roles
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping your pipeline full and meeting your hiring goals
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking
- Continuously work to raise the bar on the level of talent we are bringing into Talkdesk
- 4+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting, 3 years within sales recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to recruit across Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Post-sales and channel.
- Experience negotiating complex employee compensation packages including equity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The international recruitment team is expanding rapidly, as we continue to grow through exciting times at Talkdesk. The team dynamics is focused on delivering results, progressing whilst having fun! A high performing team, focussed on success and reward.
If you are looking for an environment to prove yourself, have responsibility but also sound board ideas, enjoy your day to day work - apply today or contact the team manager: [email protected]
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.