At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Our UK Sales team is look for it's newest member to expand its Enterprise reach. You will work closely with the wider team of Account Executives, SDR and Marketing teams to develop a strategic outreach and build lasting relationship with new clients. We have an excellent culture here at Talkdesk and we're keen to speak to experienced sales professionals who value providing top quality client experience.
In this role you will work with Medium to Enterprise size clients and so this is a great opportunity for someone already working in this space and looking to up-skill in complex sales.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and a sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with other members of management, team, and prospect/customer community
- Build and align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for region’s market segmentation and targeted accounts
- Develop essential internal relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team per our process and policy
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to headquarters in a productive manner
- Take an active role in solving problems, which involve other functional areas, instead of “dumping problems at the factory door”
- Take the lead in prioritising the needs of customers so that engineering and other functional areas can focus on the right tasks and issues
- Experience in a new business sales role carrying quota
- Experience selling to mid market or enterprise accounts
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability, ability to ferret out opportunities, create positive relationships, find the hidden issues during due diligence, and bring the transaction to closure successfully
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to a substantial level and scale bookings growth and net-new customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible working patterns and remote based contracts with the ability to be based anywhere across the UK
- Fantastic team working culture in a diverse team with frequent social and team building events
- Very competitive compensation and benefits packages including private medical and dental cover, 29 days personal leave and quarterly volunteering days
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.