At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimise our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognised by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
Our Sales team is expanding across Northern Europe!
This role will manage our newly created team of Commercial Account Executives based across our Northern Europe remit including UK, Ireland and DACH. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the growth of our commercial and mid market segments driving Talkdesk's expansion in to this space.
- Define Commercial Sales goals with leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas
- Hire, lead and mentor multiple Commercial Sales AEs
- Manage prospects from delivery from our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimise sales and customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Commercial Sales activity and metrics
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Understand and internalise the Talkdesk mission and vision and translate them into a Commercial Sales strategy
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Commercial Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
- Solid background in a full cycle sales role - preferably Commercial or Mid-Market Sales for SaaS / technology products
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
- Experience with building, managing and guiding Sales teams towards set goals
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to learn, adapt and improve constantly
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Flexible working patterns and remote based contracts
- Fantastic team working culture in a diverse team
- Very competitive compensation and benefits packages
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.