At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background with experience in Mid-Market Sales and solution-based selling. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, selling over the phone and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization. This position has a base salary, incentive compensation and stock options. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team in a high-impact leadership role and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then Talkdesk has the opportunity for you.
- Define Mid-Market Sales goals with leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas
- Hire, lead and mentor multiple Mid-Market Sales AEs
- Manage prospects from delivery from our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Mid-Market Sales activity and metrics
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk mission and vision and translate them into a Mid-Market Sales strategy
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Mid-Market Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
- A motivational and inspirational SDR Director that will lead, develop and grow the existing SDR leadership and account teams and help grow our Mid-market, Enterprise, and Strategic account base.
- Responsible for;
- defining the strategy for the EMEA SDR team in alignment with VP, RVP’s, and Marketing for the region.
- driving the end-to-end strategy and operational business model that ensures that the SDR’s activities are directly aligned with Sales and Marketing drivers and goals.
- assisting in the defining and managing of the KPI metrics and reporting to leadership.
- having an operationally driven mindset with a strong focus on the weekly goals and metrics to drive performance and identify opportunities to optimise results.
- accelerating recruitment of exceptional talent/teams, preferably from previous experience.
- coaching the SDR Managers with market-leading experience.
- fostering relationships with Sales and Marketing to create a high-performing collaborative SDR function.
- managing Inbound and Outbound SDRs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly activities.
- building and maintaining a knowledge base to become an expert on products, sales personas, and services.
- identifying tools and communicating recommendations for improvement in the areas of efficiency and productivity.
- teaching customer-centric engagement and value selling oriented qualification.
- educating the team.
- Verifiable track record and experience leading an international outbound SDR / BDR team in excess of 20 SDR’s.
- Experience in working in Talkdesk EMEA’s largest regions. UK, DACH, Spain, France, Benelux, and Italy.
- Multilingual, with a number of regional business languages (e.g. English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, and Italian).
- Proven track record of reimagining an existing SDR organisation and bringing industry-leading ideas to Talkdesk to enhance the current SDR team.
- A background in Software as a Service technologies would be preferable, although not essential.
- Demonstrated success in managing, mentoring, and growing high-performing teams.
- Deep understanding of leading through data analysis and metrics.
- An ability to quickly deconstruct challenges, then prioritize the next steps to tackle them.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in person or on the phone.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.