At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes.
If you're inquisitive, with a curious nature and are motivated to succeed this role is the perfect way to kick start your Sales career. Our growing UK based Sales Development team are looking for someone to join the team to analyse the DACH market and prospect new potential clients. You'll be set up for success from day one and encouraged to grow in your career with Talkdesk through continuous training and development.
Hungry? Enthusiastic? Have transferable skills? Come join the rocket ship and enjoy the ride!
- Use LinkedIn and other tools to analyse and research your given industry establishing key accounts to target as leads
- Strategise with the Sales Development and Account Executive teams to identify additional targets
- Input key accounts and contacts into Salesforce for strategic outreach
- Create and implement strategic outreach plans including calling, emails and LinkedIn messaging to prospect these accounts
- Meet and exceed quotas of new accounts added daily and qualified meetings with the Account Executives
- Participate in cross functional team meetings with the Sales Development and Account Executive teams
- Internalise the Talkdesk mission and vision
- Participate in regular company and team meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
What we're looking for:
- Energy, Enthusiasm and a genuine passion for starting a career in sales
- Analytic, inquisitive nature
- Proactive, self starter with a coachable personality
- Highly organised professional with a strong work ethic
- Experience in a client facing or office based role i.e customer services, call centre, administration, or sales
- Experience working with our systems e.g Salesforce (or other CRM), SalesNav, LinkedIn preferred
- Experience working with a team to achieve a goal
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.